Super easy 5-ingredient zucchini fritters that stay together without using egg as a binder. Free from all major allergens, and suitable for those eating an Autoimmune Paleo diet. These fritters are really fresh and nutritious. Delicious as your main meal, but could just as easily be served as a snack.
- 4 Zucchinis
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Flour
- ⅓ Cup Arrowroot Flour
- Olive Oil
- Shred your zucchinis into a colander.
- Press out as much of the moisture as you can.
- Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the flour.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of mixture into the pan and fry for 3 minutes.
- Flip and repeat on the other side until golden.
- Repeat this until all the mixture has been used up.
- Serve with your sauce of choice!