Zucchini is such a delicious and healthy snack. Sautéed slivers in a pan with just a drizzle of oil and sprinkle of salt makes them beyond delicious. My intention is always to serve these as a side dish, but they always end up disappearing before the meal even begins. Be sure to make plenty, because those around you (yourself included) will definitely eat most of these while you prepare them!
- 4 Zucchinis
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Use a cheese slicer to cut the zucchini into slivers.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add half the zucchini slivers to the pan and fry until golden.
- After a few minutes, stir or flip to cook on both sides.
- Repeat steps 2–4 with the remaining zucchini.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.