Vegan banana muffins free from all major allergens, and Autoimmune Paleo friendly! What more could you want out of life?! These are super delicious on their own, but if your diet allows you can throw in a handful of blueberries or chocolate chips.
16–20 Mini Muffins
- 3 Bananas (Slightly green for best results)
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ Cup Arrowroot Flour
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ Cup Applesauce
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC (350 Fahrenheit).
- Lay out your muffin liners on a baking tray.
- Mix together all your dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the bananas, melted coconut oil, and applesauce using an electric mixer.
- Add the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Drop approximately 1 tsp of batter into each muffin liner.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden.