Pan-Fried Paleo Pizza
How's that for aliteration? Sometimes you come across a recipe so good you can't believe it's allergy friendly. Enter the paleo pizza of your dreams! With a batter made up of only three simple ingredients, and no need to even turn your oven on, this recipe couldn't be any simpler. This pan-fried mini pizza takes no time to prepare and is completely customizable to your taste, or whatever you happen to have in your fridge!
4 Mini Pizzas
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- ½ Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk (400ml)
- Coconut Oil
- Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Baby Zucchinis
- Mung Bean Sprouts
- Fresh Basil
- Combine the coconut flour, tapioca flour, coconut milk, and a pinch of salt in a small bowl.
- Heat a spoonful of coconut oil in a small frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour a ladle of batter into the pan to your desired thickness.
- Cook until the bottom is firm, then flip and repeat on the other side.
- Meanwhile start preparing your toppings! Chop the vegetables and, if desired, sauté them in some cooking oil in a separate pan.
- Once your pizza base is done, transfer to a serving plate and get creative.
- Scoop a dollop of tomato sauce in the middle and spread out towards the edges.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!