Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower
Both turmeric and cauliflower are known to provide incredible health benefits. When tossed together, these anti-inflammatory ingredients make the perfect side dish. With a dash of turmeric, your oven-roasted florets will turn into a magical shade of gold.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC (350 Fahrenheit).
- Pull the florets from the cauliflower and spread out on a baking tray.
- Drizzle the cauliflower with melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of spices.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.