Roasted Rainbow Carrots
Add some colour to your meal with these beautiful carrots as a tasty and nutritious side dish. Each rainbow carrot has its own health benefit ranging from anti-inflammatory properties to cancer prevention. This dish is simple to prepare and looks great on the table.
- Bunch of Tri-Colour Carrots
- Olive oil
- Fresh Thyme
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC (450 Fahrenheit).
- Peel and chop the carrots into long strips.
- Place in a single layer on an oven tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with fresh thyme.
- Roast for 20 minutes until crispy, turning halfway through.