Peanut Butter Cookies
When that sugar craving hits you, sometimes you just have to work with what you've got! These cookies are super easy to throw together in a matter of minutes and will satisfy that sweet tooth in no time.
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Coconut Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Flour
- ⅛ Cup Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat your oven to 175ºC (350 Fahrenheit).
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Form the dough into small balls using your hands or scoop out using two spoons.
- Lay out on a sheet of parchment paper (be aware that these really spread, so you'll want to leave enough space between each cookie).
- Flatten each ball slightly using a fork.
- Bake for 5–10 minutes.