Sweet Potato Avocado Toast
It's the best thing since sliced bread! The toaster is a staple kitchen appliance that quickly gets neglected once you embrace your gluten intolerance...until now! Did you know that sweet potato can be sliced and popped straight into the toaster? We were ecstatic to come across this incredible breakfast hack. Top your "toast" with anything your heart desires: almond butter, cucumber slices, smoked salmon, you name it. There is no better way to start the day!
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Avocado
- Avocado Oil
- Cut your sweet potato lengthwise into thin slices.
- Pop into the toaster on the highest setting, you may have to run two cycles to cook them through.
- Meanwhile halve and remove the pit of your avocado.
- Slice your avocado.
- Scoop out the flesh and place on your toasted sweet potato.
- Drizzle with avocado oil.
- Sprinkle with cayenne and salt.