Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
Tasty and beautiful to look at, these hasselback sweet potatoes are a great alternative to the classic baked potato. Crispy on the outside and perfectly creamy on the inside, this side dish is sure to impress.
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Thyme
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC (425 Fahrenheit).
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Make a series of slices along each potato two-thirds of the way down.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and seasoning.
- Place in an oven form and bake for 45 minutes until the potatoes are tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and use a fork to gently fan the slices apart.