Guacamole is always a good idea, but throw in some mango and it's party time! Stuffed mini portabello mushrooms make for exceptional snack food. These also make a great appetizer at the beginning of your meal.
- 10 Portabellini Mushrooms
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Mango
- 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC (425 Fahrenheit).
- Arrange the portabellinis cap down on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, halve the avocados and remove the pits.
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocados and throw into a small bowl.
- Slice the lime in half and squeeze the juice over the avocado.
- Add olive oil, cayenne, and a pinch of salt.
- Use a fork to mash all the ingredients into a chunky guacamole.
- Stand your mango stem up on your cutting board, and slice from top to bottom avoiding the pit in the centre.
- Cut the flesh into small pieces.
- Scoop out the mango and combine with the guacamole.
- Remove the portabellinis from the oven.
- Stuff each mushroom with one tablespoon of guacamole.