Swedish mudcake known as "kladdkaka" is a staple of Sweden's fika culture. To be enjoyed with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, this soft chocolate cake is dangerously delicious. We have mastered an allergy friendly version of this Swedish classic that only contains four ingredients. Serve straight from the oven with some coconut ice cream for ultimate enjoyment!
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- ½ Cup Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC (350 Fahrenheit).
- Add your bananas and almond butter to a large bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to combine.
- Stir in the cacao and coconut sugar with a spoon.
- Either use a cupcake tray, or lay out muffin liners on a regular baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of coconut ice cream!