Baked Apple Celeriac
Celeriac is a strange but tasty root vegetable, packed with vitamin C, potassium, and phosphorus. Knobbly and weird-looking with a very distinct flavour similar to celery. Roasted in the oven, celeriac makes for a great side dish, throw in some apples for added sweetness.
- 1 Celeriac
- 3 Apples
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC (425 Fahrenheit).
- Peel the celeriac and slice into thin discs.
- Core the apples and chop into small pieces.
- Place the celeriac on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and thyme.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Flip the celeriac discs over.
- Throw the apple pieces onto the baking tray.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.