Raw mushrooms make for a tasty treat when served with a tangy lemon dressing. This delicious light appetizer can be thrown together in under five minutes. You can experiment with various toppings, or keep it simple by following the recipe below.
- Handful of White Mushrooms
- 4 tbsp Avocado Oil
- ½ Lemon
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and arrange them on a serving plate.
- Juice the lemon into a small bowl.
- Combine the lemon juice with avocado oil and herbs to make a light dressing.
- Drizzle over the top of the mushrooms.
- Serve cold.