The perfect solution to using up those ripe bananas you've had lying around in the fruit bowl. Don't let them go to waste, instead mash them into this delicious banana bread. It's so good you'll have a hard time letting it cool down from the oven!
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- ¾ Cup Vegan Milk
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- ½ Cup Arrowroot Flour
- ¼ Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC (350 Fahrenheit).
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Stir in the coconut oil and vegan milk of choice.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl before combining with the mashed bananas.
- Grease a small loaf pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove banana bread from the pan and allow to cool slightly before serving.