Earlier today I found myself strolling through the grocery store with a craving for crisps and dip. After all, Sunday evening is meant for comfort food in front of the TV. I walked along the vegetable section and decided to grab everything green I could find. The result was a deliciously creamy vegetable dip. Naturally it's vegan, paleo, AIP, and free from the top 8 allergens!
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Cucumber
- Fresh Spinach
- Fresh Dill
- ½ Lime
- ½ Cup Coconut Yoghurt
- Halve the avocado and remove the pit.
- Chop your cucumber into chunks.
- Throw the avocado, cucumber, spinach, and dill into a food processor.
- Blend until combined into a creamy mixture.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the coconut yoghurt.
- Juice the lime into the bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and mix well until combined into a thick dip.
- Serve with potato crisps, or raw vegetable sticks.