Chocolate Caramel Pecan Turtles
Chewy pecans drizzled with vegan caramel sauce and dark chocolate, these turtle clusters are a tasty treat and take almost no time to prepare. No baking necessary, just pop them in the freezer and they're ready to enjoy in no time.
- Handful of Pecans
- ½ Cup Coconut Sugar
- ½ Cup Coconut Cream
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Buttons
- Heat the coconut sugar and cream in a pan.
- Stir while the coconut sugar dissolves.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile place clusters of pecans on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Allow the caramel sauce to cool before pouring over the nuts.
- Melt the chocolate buttons slowly so they don't burn.
- Drizzle the clusters with chocolate and place them in the freezer until solid.