Ripe pears are naturally sweet and make a delectable dish when baked in the oven with some cinnamon. Baked pear works great as a dessert with a scoop of coconut ice cream, or prepared first thing in the morning it's delicious in a bowl with some coconut yoghurt.
- 2 Pears
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC (350 Fahrenheit).
- Slice the pears in half.
- Scoop out the seeds with a small spoon creating a cavity in the pear.
- Distribute the coconut oil in each pear.
- Drizzle each pear with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place in an oven form and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of coconut yoghurt or ice cream.