Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
We can't get enough of these melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chip cookies. They are so delicious you might want to double the recipe right off the bat. With very minimal prep you will be left with chewy vegan paleo cookies that are certain not to disappoint.
- 1½ Cup Tapioca Flour
- 3 tbsp Coconut Flour
- ¾ tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Almond Butter
- 5 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC (350 Fahrenheit).
- Mix the tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Combine the coconut oil, almond butter, and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- As the dough starts to form, throw in as many chocolate chips as you fancy. If you find the dough crumbles and does not come together, you can either add more melted coconut oil, or simply wet your hands and begin working into a dough.
- Spoon out dough onto a sheet of parchment paper and form into the shape of a cookie. The cookies will not spread at all, so make them the size and shape you want.
- Freeze the dough for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before enjoying.