Celeriac fries dipped in homemade hummus are a required snack on a lazy Sunday. Celeriac is a strange looking root vegetable packed with so much flavour and tons of crucial vitamins and minerals. Celeriac fries make for really great healthy alternative to something deep fried.
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (425 Fahrenheit).
- Use a potato peeler to remove the tough skin of the celeriac.
- Slice into thin strips.
- Throw the fries onto an oven tray.
- Drizzle with coconut oil and sprinkle with salt and rosemary.
- Bake for 30 minutes until crispy and golden, tossing occasionally to ensure an even roast.