These bitesized mini muffins make a great snack during the day. With the same fluffy texture as regular muffins, you would never know they were free from all major allergens, and autoimmune paleo friendly.
16–20 Mini Muffins
- 3 Bananas (Slightly green for best results)
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ Cup Arrowroot Flour
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ Cup Applesauce
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC (350 Fahrenheit).
- Lay out your muffin liners on a baking tray.
- Mix together all your dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the bananas, melted coconut oil, and applesauce using an electric mixer.
- Add the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Drop the blueberries into the mixture and stir gently.
- Spoon approximately 1 tsp of batter into each muffin liner.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden.