With only five simple ingredients that you typically have in your pantry, this vegan apple tart couldn't get any easier. Free from all the top 8 allergens and guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser! Ingredients can easily be substituted based on specific allergens, and feel free to experiment with different fruits in place of the apples.
- 5 Apples
- ½ Cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 125g Vegan Butter
- Preheat the oven to 225°C (430 Fahrenheit).
- Peel, core, and thinly slice the apples.
- Mix the flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- Dice the butter into smaller cubes before using your hands to combine with the dry ingredients to form a dough. Feel free to use a food processor if you prefer not to get your hands dirty.
- Press the dough into a pie dish.
- Place the apple slices into your desired formation, or throw them in haphazardly.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with coconut ice cream!