Baked Goat Cheese Salad
Sweet summery salad that is sure to impress. The fresh and delicious ingredients allow for interesting flavour combinations. This salad is easy to make, with an elegant result.
- 200g Goat Cheese Log
- Leaf Lettuce
- 1 Pear
- 8 Strawberries
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Cup Walnuts
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350 Fahrenheit).
- Wash the lettuce leaves and place in a large bowl.
- Core the pear and cut into chunks.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and strawberries.
- Combine the chopped fruit with the lettuce.
- Add walnuts and toss to combine.
- Cut the goat cheese into rounds.
- Place cheese medallions on an oven-safe dish and cook in the oven for 5 minutes until the top of the cheese begins to form a crust.
- Meanwhile mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey together in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the salad with dressing.
- Top with the baked goat cheese fresh from the oven
- Finally add the watercress on top as a garnish.