Trail mix is the perfect snack! It's healthy, nutritious, and provides energy. This nut-free trail mix is great as a mid-day snack at the office, or for a boost of energy on a long hike. Making your own mix is not only more economical, but you also guarantee that it's safe for you to consume.
- 1 Cup Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Cup Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ Cup Coconut Flakes
- ½ Cup Banana Chips
- ½ Cup Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius (350° Fahrenheit).
- Place sunflower and pumpkin seeds on a large baking pan.
- Roast the seeds for 15 minutes.
- Let the seeds cool before combining with the other ingredients.