Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Sundays are for pancakes! Treat yourself to these fluffy American pancakes free from the top 8 allergens. Take your pancakes to the next level by melting some additional chocolate chips to use as a topping.
- 1 Cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Egg Replacer equivalent to 1 Egg
- ⅔ Cup Coconut Milk
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips (free from the top 8 allergens)
- 1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil for frying
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Make the egg replacer in a small cup.
- Combine the egg mixture and milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl and mix until no lumps remain.
- Heat some rapeseed oil in a frying pan.
- Use a ladle to scoop batter into the frying pan and quickly drop a handful of chocolate chips into the pancake.
- Sizzle until the chocolate chips start to melt.
- Flip the pancake and cook until golden.