There is no better way to start the day than with these vegan Swedish waffles. Free from the top eight allergens, they make the perfect treat for a slow Sunday morning. Serve with your favourite jam and a spoonful of coconut cream, or try with some homemade nutella.
- 100g Vegan Butter
- 400ml Coconut Milk (1 Can)
- 1 Cup Rice Flour
- ⅔ Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt your vegan butter of choice.
- Pour the coconut milk into a small bowl and work out any chunks before mixing with the melted butter.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Grease your waffle iron and carefully pour a ladle of mixture into the mould.
- Fry until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with your favourite jam and a spoonful of coconut cream!