This vinaigrette is super easy to prepare and is a welcome change to your average oil and vinegar combo. With four simple ingredients you can really bring flavour to any dish. This is not just for salads! Try it with roasted vegetables or grilled salmon.
- ½ Lemon
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Dijon Mustard
- Grate approximately ½ teaspoon of zest from the skin of your lemon.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a small bowl.
- Add the dijon mustard and a pinch of salt.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil while stirring.
- Continue to whisk until all ingredients are combined.