With Thanksgiving around the corner, it's time to start planning allergy friendly alternatives. Cauliflower serves as a great replacement for standard mashed potatoes. The greatest thing is that you can hardly tell the difference!
- 1 Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Fill the bottom of a large pot with water, and place a steaming basket inside.
- Bring to a boil and sprinkle some salt in the water.
- Place the cauliflower in the basket and cover the pot with a lid.
- Reduce to a simmer and steam for approximately 15 minutes until soft.
- Place steamed cauliflower in a food processor with coconut oil and a pinch of salt.
- Blend until it turns into a creamy purée.