Rich and creamy cashew milk serves as a delicious milk substitute, great for vegans and those living with a milk allergy or lactose intolerance. Blending cashews after soaking turns them beautifully creamy. Perfect for smoothies, in a bowl of granola, or a cup of tea.
- ¼ Cup Cashews
- 1 Cup Water
- Pour the cashews in a bowl of water.
- Allow them to soak for at least one hour.
- Drain the water from the bowl and throw your cashews in a blender.
- Add one cup of water and blend for a few minutes until combined.
- Use a sieve to strain the remaining chunks so you are left with the delicious milk.