This recipe should come with a warning. Once you purchase a spiralizer, you won't be able to withstand the temptation of turning everything in your kitchen into noodles. What's not to love about a tool that turns vegetables into spaghetti?! I use a handheld version that functions similarly to a pencil sharpener. Simply feed the vegetable of choice through one end and watch it spiralize out of the other side. Magic.
- 2 Zucchinis
- 2 Cups Fresh Basil
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Add basil, cashews, and salt to food processor and pulse until combined.
- Slowly pour the olive oil into the mixer.
- Mix until you achieve a creamy texture.
- Spiralize the zucchinis.
- Combine with the creamy pesto in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve raw.